Last updated: June 1, 2016
What information may we collect and store
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail, and phone calls.
The information that we collect and store includes information that may be used to identify you, such as the name of the company that you are employed by or represent, your first and last name, your telephone number, your electronic mail address, your postal address, and billing information, which includes but is not limited to credit card number, expiration date, and security code.
We also collect and store information regarding the types of products or goods that you ship, where you ship from, where you ship to, and how frequently you ship.
How may we use your information
We may use the billing information that you provide us for the purpose of charging you for the monthly payment needed to use our service and this Website.
Should Hangar A become aware of potential or in fact prohibited or illegal activities performed or to be performed by you, Hangar A may supply any and all of your information to law enforcement authorities. Notwithstanding the above, Hangar A may provide any and all of your information to the law enforcement authorities upon request by such authorities.
Hangar A may also use your information to compile bulk shipping data. In compiling this data, Hangar A will not include your first and last name, contact information, billing information, and street address. Hangar A may include any and all other information Hangar A sees fit, including your city, state, and zip code.
With whom we share your information
We may share any and all of your information with the following:
- Third-party vendors, including but not limited to: shipping companies, airlines, bill-processing companies, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also grant third parties access to the Website and your information as needed to operate the Website or provide advertising. Third-party vendors will only be supplied your information on an as-needed basis.
- Business partners and investors.
- Our parent company and any and all company affiliates or sister companies.
- Law enforcement officials if we suspect fraud, prohibited, or illegal activities.
- The United States government upon request by the government.
- We may sell or otherwise provide information to thirdparties that are interested in bulkshipping data. This data will not include your first and last name, your billing information, or your street address. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt out of us collecting of your personal information at any time by contacting us at: [email protected]